1. SAVE THE DATE: Girls Track Awards and SENIOR NIGHT will be held on WEDNESDAY, MAY 29th following practice at 5:45pm in the cafeteria.
2. We are going to travel to FCV on May 9th to support the Bearcats at their home meet against Belzer. We will practice there and parents can pick up their athletes at FCV.
3. Community Health Physical Night: May 2nd from 6:00 – 8:00pm at LAWRENCE NORTH HIGH SCHOOL in the Fieldhouse (Door 11). Cost is only $20! No registration is required! This is the same night as the Freshman Open House, so bring any of your younger athletes as well!
4. Geist Half Marathon- Saturday, May 18th. We are shooting for at least a busload of volunteers to serve as course marshals, dressed in their LN gear. We have many families who live in the Geist area and we need to be a presence at this event. Additionally, community service is a now critical piece of graduation requirements. SIGN UP BELOW iTO REGISTER AS A COURSE MARSHALL. You will get a shirt, cinch bag, snacks, drinks, etc…
5. MEETS COMING UP:
5/3 - PIKE INVITE @ PIKE- 6pm
5/4 - FRESHMAN COUNTY @ FRANKLIN CENTRAL- 9:45am
5/7 - MARION COUNTY @ NORTH CENTRAL- 5:30pm
6. The Depth & Records Chart is ALWAYS UPDATED with what events your athlete will be participating in the meets. You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SG-5COuKNS0BUBVpSozaG7vNCbEt-HzDxsUFxgd8AKo/edit?usp=sharing
SEE YOU ON THE TRACK
This mailing list is announce-only.
News and updates from the LN girls track team
We will not share your information with anyone else.