Booster Newsletter 2/27/17
- MARDI GRAS MASQUERADE (update)
- ISSMA ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEST FOR ALL BANDS (update)
- SQUEALERS BARBEQUE GRILL DINE TO DONATE (new)
- BREAKFAST SALE FUNDRAISER (reminder)
- SCRIP – Gift Cards (update)
- WINTER PERCUSSION AND WINTER GUARD INFORMATION (update)
Congratulations to all students competing at ISSMA State Solo & Ensemble! Our band and orchestra students earned 21 gold & 9 silver medals.
Congratulations to LT Winter Guard on their 2nd place finish at the IHSCGA Contest at Northview HS.
- MARDI GRAS MASQUERADE
- The Masquerade is TOMORROW from 6:30pm – 8:30pm in the LN Cafeteria!
- Do you have your tickets??? Tickets are on sale in the PA Office today and tomorrow. Come for dinner, enjoy the music and games, check out the fantastic silent auction items! Adults $15, Students $5, under 5 free.
- Doors will be open at 6:15pm for Check In.
- We will be accepting cash, credit and debit cards for the Silent Auction. The 50/50 Raffle is Cash Only.
- Don't forget your mask for our Mask Contest. Entry is free and the prizes are great!
- There are still volunteer positions open for this event! Click here to sign up for a volunteer position.
- ISSMA ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEST FOR ALL BANDS
- SQUEALERS BARBEQUE GRILL DINE TO DONATE
- Mark your calendar! March 18 & 19, Squealers will host another dine to donate weekend, with 10% of purchases coming back to the LN Band Program
- BREAKFAST SALE FUNDRAISER
- Sign up for shifts through the CERVIS volunteer link at www.LNband.com. There are plenty to choose from!
- ISTEP testing is upon us (February 27 – March 10) so Gayle will need all hands helping during this time as she will be unable to work the sale!
- This valuable fundraiser supports ALL students in ALL bands.
- Join us from 7:50 – 9:05am for each day’s sale and earn $5 for your student’s account.
- If you have any questions or need help signing up on CERVIS please contact Gayle Cartwright email@example.com or call 317-439-4020.
- SCRIP – Gift Cards
- The next date for plastic Scrip cards to be ordered is: March 7
- Online orders for ScripNow and ReloadNow can be placed at any time, click here to find out how.
- Turn Everyday Shopping into Fundraising – no selling, just earning! Scrip is fundraising while you shop at all your favorite stores!
- Place your order at www.shopwithscrip.com, or enroll in PrestoPay, reload cards, shop-on-the-go with My ScripWallet, search for special offers and more.
- Orders paid by cash or check must be received by Alison Goller in the band office by 2:00 pm on the order date. Online orders paid by PrestoPay must be made by 7:00 pm on the order date.
- The shipping fee on plastic cards is $8.50 for standard delivery. This fee is divided between everyone who placed orders for plastic cards on that date, and is deducted from any earned rebate. If you are the only person ordering cards, the entire shipping fee will be deducted from your rebate.
- For Scrip questions, please contact Kaye Schoenling KSchoenl@comcast.net or 317 709-0039.
- KROGER REWARDS: If you register your Kroger Plus Card, a direct a percentage of your purchases to the LN Band General Fund. We are listed as Lawrence North Band Boosters # 10565. Thank you!
- WINTER PERCUSSION AND WINTER GUARD INFORMATION
- Follow this link for Indiana Percussion Association schedules and details.
- Click here for the Volunteer Sign-Up for the 2017 LTWP season.
- 3/4/17 - LTWP will compete at Greenfield Central HS.
- 3/11 & 3/12/17 – LTWP at WGI Regional Contest at Franklin Central HS.
SAVE THE DATES
Tuesday, February 28 MARDI GRAS MASQUERADE!
Saturday, March 4 LT Winter Percussion competes at Greenfield Central HS
Tuesday, March 7 Scrip Card Orders Due
Saturday & Sunday, March 11 & 12 LT Winter Percussion: WGI Regional at Franklin Central
Saturday, March 11 LT Winter Guard: State Prelims at Center Grove
Saturday, March 18 Dine to Donate at Squealers in Castleton
Saturday, March 18 LT Winter Percussion: IPA State Prelims
Saturday, March 18 LT Winter Guard: State Finals at Center Grove
Saturday & Sunday, March 18 & 19 Dine to Donate at Squealers in Castleton!
Wind Ensemble Only May 17 Side by side performance at FCV May concert
Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Band June 8 Commencement @ Farmers Coliseum
Additional calendar information is available at www.lnband.com.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/625438617629841/#
Follow @LNband for up to date news on our LN band program at www.twitter.com/LNband