Booster Newsletter 3/6/17
- BOOSTER MEETING (new)
- ISSMA ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEST FOR ALL BANDS (update)
- SQUEALERS BARBEQUE GRILL DINE TO DONATE (new)
- BREAKFAST SALE FUNDRAISER (reminder)
- SCRIP – Gift Cards (update)
- WINTER PERCUSSION AND WINTER GUARD INFORMATION (update)
A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped make our first MARDI GRAS MASQUERADE such a big success!
A special call out to the Event Coordinators: Wendy Manubay, Keta Cross, Alicia Jackson, Courtney Clardy, and to Super Volunteers: Suzette Ogle-Salomon, Lara Ibey, Marie Crittenden, Sophia & Helen Manubay, Kenadie Cross, Seth Jackson and Rhiannon Newman!
Well done to the Saxophone section for the Most Valuable Donation for their basket, and to the Trumpets for the Highest Bid on their basket.
- BOOSTER MEETING
- Join us on Tuesday, March 14, at 7:00pm in the band room for our next booster meeting.
- Nominations for next year’s Booster Board will be taken at this meeting. We are looking for an assistant VP of Student Affairs and an assistant VP of fundraising.
- We will be de-briefing the Mardi Gras Masquerade and discussing upcoming events.
- All band parents are band boosters; we look forward to seeing you there!
- ISSMA ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEST FOR ALL BANDS
- SQUEALERS BARBEQUE GRILL DINE TO DONATE
- BREAKFAST SALE FUNDRAISER
- Sign up for shifts through the CERVIS volunteer link at www.LNband.com. There are plenty to choose from!
- ISTEP testing is upon us through March 10; Gayle will need all hands helping during this time as she will be unable to work the sale!
- This valuable fundraiser supports ALL students in ALL bands.
- Join us from 7:50 – 9:05am for each day’s sale and earn $5 for your student’s account.
- If you have any questions or need help signing up on CERVIS please contact Gayle Cartwright email@example.com or call 317-439-4020.
- SCRIP – Gift Cards
- The next date for plastic Scrip cards to be ordered is: March 7
- Online orders for ScripNow and ReloadNow can be placed at any time, click here to find out how.
- Turn Everyday Shopping into Fundraising – no selling, just earning! Scrip is fundraising while you shop at all your favorite stores!
- Place your order at www.shopwithscrip.com, or enroll in PrestoPay, reload cards, shop-on-the-go with My ScripWallet, search for special offers and more.
- Orders paid by cash or check must be received by Alison Goller in the band office by 2:00 pm on the order date. Online orders paid by PrestoPay must be made by 7:00 pm on the order date.
- The shipping fee on plastic cards is $8.50 for standard delivery. This fee is divided between everyone who placed orders for plastic cards on that date, and is deducted from any earned rebate. If you are the only person ordering cards, the entire shipping fee will be deducted from your rebate.
- KROGER REWARDS: If you register your Kroger Plus Card, a direct a percentage of your purchases to the LN Band General Fund. We are listed as Lawrence North Band Boosters # 10565. Thank you!
- WINTER PERCUSSION AND WINTER GUARD INFORMATION
SAVE THE DATES
Tuesday, March 7 Scrip Card Orders Due
Saturday & Sunday, March 11 & 12 LT Winter Percussion: WGI Regional at Franklin Central
Saturday, March 11 LT Winter Guard: State Prelims at Center Grove
Saturday, March 18 LT Winter Percussion: IPA State Prelims
Saturday, March 18 LT Winter Guard: State Finals at Center Grove
Saturday & Sunday, March 18 & 19 Dine to Donate at Squealers in Castleton!
Wind Ensemble Only May 17 Side by side performance at FCV May concert
Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Band June 8 Commencement @ Farmers Coliseum